UTrans Paratransit Services
Monday - Friday
6:50am to 6:30pm
$4.00 - Each Time You Get on the Bus
- UTrans Direct is a curb-to-curb paratransit service for people with qualifying disabilities of any age.
- Riders must be unable to use the fixed route buses.
- This service is available for any purpose.
- Riders must complete the application process to qualify.
- Call the UTrans dispatch office at 1-888-227-8206 to schedule your pick-up and return appointment. (To be assured of getting the times that you desire, please call well in advance.)
- Please have your fare ready; must be exact amount.
- If you need extra services, such as using a walker or wheelchair, please notify the scheduler to ensure you received the type of service you require.
- If you have a personal care attendant, (PCA) he or she may ride with you at no extra cost.
- Please be ready when the bus arrives; drivers are on a tight time schedule.
UTrans - 610 SE Rose Street - Roseburg, OR 97470
|Phone: (541) 440-6500
||For persons with hearing or speech difficulties, call the Oregon Telecommunications Relay Service at (800) 735-2900