The UTrans Direct ParaTransit program is a shared-ride, public transportation service for people with disabilities that prevent them from using U-Trans regular fixed route bus service for some or all of their trips. UTrans Direct service operates during the same hours and service is available within ¾ of an air mile of the UTrans fixed route service in Roseburg.
For more information about our ParaTransit service or to request an application for service, please contact our office at 541-440-6500.
- UTrans Direct is an origin-to-destination paratransit service for people with qualifying disabilities of any age.
- Riders must be unable to use the fixed route buses.
- This service is available for any purpose.
- Riders must complete the application process to qualify.
- Call the UTrans dispatch office at 1-888-227-8206 to schedule your pick-up and return appointment. (To be assured of getting the times that you desire, please call well in advance.)
- Please have your fare ready; must be exact amount.
- If you need extra services, such as using a walker or wheelchair, please notify the scheduler to ensure you received the type of service you require.
- If you have a personal care attendant, (PCA) he or she may ride with you at no extra cost.
- Please be ready when the bus arrives; drivers are on a tight time schedule