- No unnecessary conversation with the driver while the bus is moving.
- Please have exact fare or your pass ready before you board.
- Front seats are reserved for the elderly or people with disabilities. Please vacate upon request.
- No tobacco use or smoking allowed. This includes E-Cigarettes. Extinguish cigarettes and/or dispose of chew well before boarding.
- No alcohol, illegal drugs or criminal activity.
- No disorderly conduct, harassment, threatening or offensive language.
- Carry on packages must not exceed the equivalent, in size, of 4 grocery sized bags. Passenger must be able to carry all bags/packages on in one trip and contain them in their seating area.
- Practice good personal hygiene. No repulsive odors that cause extreme discomfort to UTrans passengers or create a Health & Safety issue.
- Firearms, weapons (including knives with blades exceeding 3 ½ inches) or flammable materials are prohibited.
- No eating or drinking allowed (except water from bottles with sport cap or containers with a screw top lid). Finish open food and beverage before boarding.
- No littering or spitting.
- All passengers (except infants who are held) must wear shirt, shoes, pants/shorts, dress or comparable clothing on UTrans buses and in UTrans shelters.
- Passengers must cover any exposed skin that may transmit communicable disease.
- Keep your feet on the floor.
- Strollers must be folded when the bus arrives at the stop and must not block access to any aisle or stairway.
- Sit down quickly and remain seated while the bus is in motion.
- Service animals are welcome in our vehicles. Pets must ride in a pet carrier.
If your actions or behavior create a hazard or interfere with the safe operation of a UTrans bus you may be subject to removal, citation, or arrest.
Thank you for your assistance!